Know about Online Applications for Admissions
- Department of School Education, Haryana has made available the facility of ‘Online Application for Admission’.
- The objective of ‘Online Application for Admission' is to provide an online mechanism through which Parents / Guardians / Students can directly apply online for admission in nearest / convenient / preferred school.
- This is also about enabling applicants from distant/remote locations to apply to schools of their choice without physically going to school for filling in the information of the student etc. initially.
- Here, Parents / Guardians can fill in the information and generate Application Number on computer or laptop sitting at their home, office or any cybercafe. Application Number is a unique identity number using which the Student Registration Number will be generated at the school.
What all you need to apply?
Most of the information required is already known to you. However, before you register and start filling the online application, please ensure you have in hand
- Aadhaar Number, if any, of the applicant, father, mother, guardian (if applicable).
- PAN, if any, of the father and mother of the applicant.
- Scanned copy of Below Poverty Line Certificate, if applicable.
- Scanned Photo (passport size) of applicant. Below mentioned are the guidelines for the photo to be uploaded:
- File should be in .jpeg, .jpg and *.png format only.
- Size of the file should not exceed 50 KB.
- Image size should be 100 pixels by 128 pixels with tolerance of plus minus 2 pixels.
- Caste Certificate details, if applicable, such as Caste Certificate Number, Certificate Issuing Authority and Certificate Issue Date.
- Scanned copy of Disability Certificate if applicable.
- Bank Account Details (A/c Number, IFSC number or Bank Branch name).
It will help you in having the entire information ready at a go while you fill-in online application form. Later you will have to generate Unique Application Number, take the printout of your application form and submit the printout to your nearest / convenient / preferred school, in person. School, using Application Number, will generate the permanent 'Student Registration Number' (SRN) by confirming the admission. Once the applicant is admitted by one school then same applicant cannot be admitted by any other school. If you wish to change the school after admission is confirmed and SRN is generated, then obtain the 'School Leaving Certificate' from the school then submit the same in another school for admission. In such transfer cases, SRN will remain same forever.
Benefits to Applicants
- You can apply from anywhere and anytime without travelling physically initially for filling in the application.
- The application flow is personalized for you and hence it assists you for filling in your relevant information only.
- The application form validates your information online for completeness.
- Through a single login, you can apply for admission of your all children or wards.